Parents are required to bring the following items to enroll a child:
* Child's birth certificate
* Child's immunization record as it currently exists
* Any Custody Documents that may exist (such as a divorce decree or adoption order)
* Proof of residency of parent (such as rental contract, rent receipt, purchse contract, utility bill with parent name and address with current date of billing.
* Driver's license or State Issued I.D. of custodial parent.
Your child must be 5 years of age by August 1, 2019, in order to enroll.
Please call the school office 937-456-5173 if you have any questions.